Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pet Society Cheats Coin maker

Hello guys,.. It's just another cheat that I want to share to you.. I dunno what you will call this a cheat, a tip, a trick or a shit?! hehe^^,

I you want to earn more coins,.. why not create a new account?
signup for a new account, new email and then create a pet, then play it the way you play your pet in your main account

for example,.. take a look at this,..

this is the rich pet,.. who knows why this pet is rich?


this is the coin maker pet,.. or the pet create to make coins for the rich pet


it's really hard to earn coins no matter how many friends you have,... so why not create a Coin Maker Pet for your pet to help you earn a lot? hehe^^,


Another tips,...
Do you have abandoned pet friend? what I mean in abandoned pet it has an EMPTY HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and HYGIENE,... if you have this kind of Pet Friend your so glad to try this trick,..
Fed, Brush, and Clean the Abandoned pet and when the health, happines, hygiene is full REFRESH the page,.. then do it again,.. again and again,.. REFRESH!


For more tips and tricks add my groups,.. THE PET SOCIETY TOWN

add me in Facebook,.. I'm always online,..
Hasuike San's Profile
Hasuike San's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

note: I'm sorry for the bad english and grammar,.. I'm not good in English,..

7 comments:

  1. hi! where are you from!? your english is pretty good!! I have the same problem, because I'm from Mexico, but the important thing is that we find the way to explain ourserlfs the best we can and the others actually understand so, that's the important thing hahaha
    I'm just entering to your group, i'm Cristina, nice to meet you... se you on fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you be a coin maker pet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not seem to work though? The paw points remains e same..

    ReplyDelete
  4. paano po ba gawin ang cheats????? sana po ay may sumagot

    ReplyDelete